What kind of environment is the ideal environment for your business success? Are you someone who likes to work in a relaxed, serene, quiet environment, or even someone who likes a more interactive, invigorating, exciting environment?
There’s most likely a range of environments you can set up with and get by in. However, have you ever wondered about the type of environment visit at The Famous Blend to know the different types of environment that are optimal if you want to create success? Most of us have not thought about how our environment affects our business achievement. Rather, we’ve learned to accommodate less-than-favorable conditions, blaming our sagging energy, higher body aches, and decreased productivity on other facets.
The Effects of a Negative Environment
Psychologists and industrial engineers have long reported a negative work environment negatively impacts our health, sleep habits, interactions with people, sex life, tolerance levels, ability to deal, and ability to process new information.
The more we are exposed to a negative environment, the more our productivity and achievement decrease. It also takes its toll on our psychological, emotional, and physiological well-being.
The problem is that investigators have never been able to come up with a single work environment that’s most suitable for everyone. Human beings are such a complicated, multifaceted group. It’s not possible to take into consideration everybody’s changing needs to make a work environment that is ideal for every individual.
Are You Gulping For Air?
I have a small pond in my backyard. It is a modest pond, home to five goldfish, two shubunkins, and 2 koi, Jack and Casper. It’s a calm little pond where birds and deer come to drink and local cats come with high hopes. There are benches nearby for quiet reflection, and also the beauty of nature encompasses.
Much to my shock and alarm, all of the fish were at the surface of the pond bunched together and gulping for air. I could see they had been in distress, though I didn’t know why. Until… I dipped my hands into the pond and sensed the warmth of the water. It had been very warm.
Within a couple of hours, the water temperature had stabilized and my fish were back to swimming tranquility around the pond.
When you are operating in an environment that’s detrimental to you, you soon end up like my fish on this hot day. You end up gulping for air. We have all had times once we have felt like we had been only barely making it, scarcely holding it all together, and worried beyond our limitation.
Are you gulping for air? Here are a few ways to know.
Best Top 8 Ways Gulping For Air
1. You are too busy for your family and friends.
2. You do a good deal of explaining why you are so busy.
3. You are feeling unheard, misunderstood, and devalued.
4. You are feeling overwhelmed.
5. You are still in work in mind after you have physically left your office.
6. You are making do by creating excuses.
7. You’re not exercising, sleeping, or eating to your advantage.
8. You’re mentally maxed out.
What can you do if you end up gulping for air?
2 Steps to Creating Your Ideal Environment
1. The next would be to make some space to move around. Whether this is real physical space (such as taking a walk) or psychological and psychological space (for instance, meditating, journaling, or reading a novel for enjoyment ), it is important to create distance.
2. Then go within and ask, “What environment is in my highest good and greatest well-being right now?” This 1 question will open up even more space than you begin creating the ideal environment for the personality, needs, and aims.
You may know what that appropriate environment is because in it you’ll feel expansive, open, permitting, and inviting. You may feel as if you have plenty of room to explore, maneuver, and float about. You’ll have time for family, friends, and on your own. You will thrive, flourish, and flourish.
Why only put up with or get by in your environment? Instead, stop gulping the atmosphere and focus on creating just the correct environment for your business success.